Selling to A New Store




One of the hardest things for me to overcome, is approaching stores to purchase my products. It is so unnerving to think of rejection, but what a life lesson it is. I've never been skilled at selling (that's my husband's area of expertise), but because I really believe in the things I have been making, and they are MINE, I sell a little stronger, a little better.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with a darling boutique in my area and I KNOW my tutus, wands and princess gear will be a perfect fit. I just need to remember to put on my selling hat and shed my creative hat for the meeting. That way, my emotions aren't so invested. It's hard to differentiate.

So.... today, I am going to head down into my studio and come up with a selection of tutus, halloween costumes, wands and a little magic to wow the boutique owner.

Also on my To Do list: take Cece is gymnastics, hit the bank, drop off books at the library, come up with dinner, take Norman to the vet, schedule a tune up for the car, load more products on my Etsy store site, list items on Ebay, start girls' costumes and plan both girls' birthday parties. That's Mondays for you.

Comments