Tutu Picture Show!












I can't belive my luck. A friend of mine (and her sister) has some darling little girls, just the perfect tutu size. Anyways, my little girls are a little too big to model for me anymore, so yesterday, I met them outside on a gorgeous day to try some new (and old designs) on them. I traded some product for pics and think they turned out so cute!
Still can't figure out how to turn my photos, but will work on it -

I was also able to get some feedback from one munchkin on my new petticoat tutu design. I love it! (see blue and white design) Would love to hear back from anyone - i am bringing it in to a boutiuqe next week. We'll see if any orders come out of it.

My orders for Halloween Costume tutus are going really well. Looks like I'm going to be doing my late night sewing for a little bit. I'll put on my favorite tunes and hide in my studio for a couple hours tonight after everyone is asleep.
So happy the weekend is here. The weather is going to be beautiful! Maybe I can put my sewing machine outside on the deck.

Comments