Life List

My family and I just got back from a school spaghetti dinner night. It was one of those warm and fuzzy evenings where all seems right with the world. Of course, that only lasts for a fleeting moment, but I had always dreamed of being in this place in my life. Two beautful daughters, an involved husband, faithful dog and me - super mom, involved with school, a business, neat home and woman with flair.

Now, you and I both know that this isn't very realistic. I have always lived in a bit of a fantasy world, however, just for a few minutes tonight I felt as though I had accomplished something off of my life list. Everyone should have a life list. You know what it is. A list of all the things you want to accomplish or do before your life ends.

Some items on my life list include, but are not limited to:
  • travel to Manchu Pichu
  • selling things that I make to complete strangers and have the love them!
  • live overseas again/ or have a posh apartment to visit regularily
  • revisit my old home in Tokyo with my girls and show them around
  • make enough money to truly suprise my husband with a trip
  • learn to juggle
  • teach a class, but I don't know what
  • keep in shape and have killer arms (girls know what I mean)
  • travel around the Greek isles on a sail boat
  • have a great, healthy family that loves each other and stays tight
  • master chess
  • relearn one of my languages (French, Japanese or Italian) to a passable level
  • take an art class
  • master the stock market
  • understand the stock market
I know some are really vain, some are manageable, and some... well I haven't even dreamed them up yet. But I guess that's what life lists are about.

Comments