Too Little Time - So Much To Do!

Hard to believe Halloween is over! This month has been chuck full of birthdays, out of town guests and a trip to Chicago (let's not forget the Day of Candy). So much to do, so little time. I really need to buckle down to get ready for the holidays and boutiques coming up.

I finally had a moment to try a couple new things that I've been meaning to do... Firstly Brown is becoming a dominant color in my tutus. At first I thought they'd be too sophisticated for little ones, but the demand is obviously there. My pink and brown combinations are as hot as the little ladybug designs. I think it's because the grandmas and moms who are buying these as gifts, love chocolate as much as I do!


Today, I submitted a few more tutus to Etsy with the Brown in mind. This time, I paired Chocolate with pale tourquoise to get a really fun and fabulous look. Check it out! Doesn't it make you hungry - I'll be sneaking into my daughters' candy soon.


Next, a friend of mine came over with a very simple design for fleece scarves - I got so excited and carried away with the number of variations I could do, I went out and bought about 10 yards of colorful fleece. Here are my first variations of adult scarves.



The best part about them is they can be color coordinated to suit school colors! They would be great for sports teams and cheerleaders - Should be lots of fun. Now I just need to figure out how to photograph them to make them really stand out!

Comments