Pretty Settings

Photos from the Kohler show... Probably one of my favorite set ups! I really liked the eye catching color and the layout. I had tons of great comments and a lot of "oooohh" and "ahhhhhs". My favorite reactions from people! I think it is almost as good as getting paid!
I used the garden trellis for this event. I really think it lend ed itself to room... there were a lot of garden stores with fresh flowers, potted plants for spring gardens and garden accouterments.
Sales were slow, but I had a lot of feedback and a lot of card takers. By the way, friends have led me to www.vistaprint.com for VERY well priced business cards, postcards, and note cards. I love them!!!!
Next month I have a princess party at Kid-Do in Menomonee Falls on May 18th. They'll have up-dos, manicures and lots of girly stuff for sale! Should be fun.. after that... the daddy of them all.... Strawberry Festival in Cedarburg Wisconsin. I think the date is June 28-29. That is an even all on its own!
p.s. thanks for the comment regarding what to pack. You're so right! Money!!! I did actually do a show last year, and only by the grace of God, remembered an hour or so before it started that I needed money!!

Comments