I Gotta A Great New Idea!!


I was trying to rack my brain on a new line of products to expand the teeny age group I have to work within.... My girls (once again) led me to discover the cuteness of miniature tutus for dolls and stuffed animals.

A store owner who regularly purchases my items asked for a specially made tutu to go with one she had just purchased for her granddaughter. It appears that this granddaughter carries around a stuffed pig everywhere they go. They are inseparable! My girls helped me work on the size and scale and detail work. It makes sense... small people have a better sense of smaller scale. The pig is now running around town, wearing the cutest hot pink tutu with multi-colored poms! I LOVE IT!

Now, lo and behold, I am starting to expand into a new line of coordinating tutus for "specials"! I took a number of custom orders at my last show and have done up some new samples of the endless possibilities. It is just the beginning! I took a few pictures and think they are turning out beautifully - what do you think? They are made the same way as my "big girl" skirts with all the trim and elastic being sewn in place.

I have a bunch of new ideas for my upcoming blogs so visit again soon!

Comments