India or Bust

Hard to believe how long its been since I've been on board to blog. This summer has been totally preoccupied with my girls - going up north, swimming, camping, playing, traveling and basically hiding from the real world. We were blessed with great weather in Wisconsin this summer.
What's harder to believe is I just celebrated my 40th birthday - UUUUGGGGHHH! Not sure how I feel about it yet, but I'm coming around. Hubby surprised me with a choice of trip for just the two of us, anywhere in the world - I chose India!




We'll be leaving in six weeks for Delhi, Agra and general northern India. It should be quite an adventure. What I am most excited about (besides the obvious... spending alone time with hubby) is all the eye-candy I'll be seeing. I'm expecting it to be a creative explosion of colors, materials and ideas.

In the mean time, I'm making a big push for all my Halloween costume sales before I leave. Some of my new designs I've been working on are gorgeous new sash tutus. Check out the colors I did for a new client on her way to the American Girl Doll store in Chicago with her three daughters! They are almost my favorite to date! Look for more of these on my Etsy site very soon...



And finally just finished a last minute order from one of my retailers for these cuties!

One of our special excursions this summer was visiting our family in Minneapolis. One of the field trips we took while we were there was the U of M Arboretum. I'll be posting photos from that adventure very soon!

Comments