My Precious Ballet Recital Tutus

Isn't she gorgeous!
This ballerina is a student from the Grafton Dance Academy in Grafton, Wisconsin.
A few months before we moved, the ballet school contacted me for an order of specialty tutus for a class of advanced students. These students were preparing a special classical dance for their upcoming recital. We ended up selecting a soft ivory tulle with a classical black satin sash for the waist. They were paired with black leotards and matching ivory tights.
I think they turned our beautifully! One of the mother's graciously sent me these gorgeous photos so I could see how pretty they looked. I'm so tickled.
The teachers of the school were so wonderful to work with and very attached to their students. Congratulations on a wonderful show.
A perfect pose...

Ready for Broadway!

The consummate ballerina...




Comments