Flower Girl Dress by Whimsy Wendy

Flower Girl Dress by Whimsy Wendy
dropping petals... one by one.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Precious Ballet Recital Tutus

Isn't she gorgeous!
This ballerina is a student from the Grafton Dance Academy in Grafton, Wisconsin.
A few months before we moved, the ballet school contacted me for an order of specialty tutus for a class of advanced students. These students were preparing a special classical dance for their upcoming recital. We ended up selecting a soft ivory tulle with a classical black satin sash for the waist. They were paired with black leotards and matching ivory tights.
I think they turned our beautifully! One of the mother's graciously sent me these gorgeous photos so I could see how pretty they looked. I'm so tickled.
The teachers of the school were so wonderful to work with and very attached to their students. Congratulations on a wonderful show.
A perfect pose...

Ready for Broadway!

The consummate ballerina...




No comments:

Post a Comment