New Year, New House, New Studio

It's been a while since I've been on, but for good reason. Right before Christmas my family and I moved. We'll be unpacking for a while, but we made it!


My studio, right after we moved in, December 13th.

Chaos....wasn't sure where everything was going to go! Too much stuff.

The day after we moved, a major snow storm went through the Twin Cities...

It took me until yesterday to finally feel completely organized and 100% up and running. It's a little white for my 'creative space' but gives me loads of potential. And although it doesn't have the same light that I had in our last home, you can't beat the view.

How long can I keep this up? Forget losing weight! Maybe staying organized should be my New Year's resolution.


Hard to tell from the photo, but I look out on a grove of 50 plus foot white pines and a small pond.

Double closets!!!!

Built in shelving!!

Comments