Baked Blueberry Oatmeal

I woke up this morning with a crazy desire to have a crisp fall morning. It's not like we've had a wonderful, hot and delicious summer. But this week the girls and I did our school shopping, prepped their wardrobes and now, are eagerly waiting to find out who their teachers will be. It's one of those mornings I really wish we were in 'sweater weather'.

So, with that in mind, I whipped up my favorite Baked Oatmeal Recipe, through in some blueberries and am sitting down relishing each bite as I write:

Baked Blueberry Oatmeal

3 cups rolled oats
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 t. cinnamon
2 t. baking powder
2 cups milk
1/2 cup melted butter (I usually use a little less)
1 t. vanilla
1 cup + blueberries


Mix together the ingredients in a 9 x 13 baking pan. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes. If you can stand it, let cool a little to set.