Sparkly One-Of-A-Kind Ornament Wreaths

A good friend of mine just gave me a primer on how to make these gorgeous ornament wreaths. I love their flexibility... able to be whimsical or elegant, themed or abstract.

Whimsy Wendy will be adding these to her shop in time for next Christmas!!
Antique ornaments and whimsical family heirlooms add to a personalized touch.


A wide assortment of ornaments can be collected from rummage sales, Good Will stores, and Christmas sales.
I love the bright colors that you can find everywhere these days.



A friend of mine chose to use her current color theme from her Christmas tree.

I choose to use bright colors with a lime green background. I really like my sparkly green ribbon that would peek through the ornaments.


My finished ornament wreath. Love the antique boot filled with candy canes. The boot was a decoration from my childhood.