New Year, New Venture...The Tutu Barre


One of my favorite hobbies is 'the hunt' for new (or vintage) unique trims, buttons, ribbons and what-nots. I've decided to venture into the supply side of things in tandem with Whimsy Wendy and Pretend Play.

Visit The Tutu Barre (www.thetutubarre.etsy.com) to see an assortment of tutu shells, trims, ribbons and embellishments. Every few days I'll be adding an assortment of doo-dads for you to rummage through. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, especially if you're looking for something in particular.


Red Pom Trim (sold in 2 yard increments) would look darling on the edging of a purse or skirt.

This vintage 1 3/8" black velvet ribbon would look great on the hem of jeans or the cuffs of a sweater.


I found this gorgeous trim in a sari shop in India. It's the last of my stash!

Comments