10 Years!

2017 marks quite a milestone. Whimsy Wendy (et al) has been in one form of marketplace or other, for ten years.

When asked what I wanted to do after my girls got older, I still remember telling a friend I wanted to make things with my hands and sell them on this new "internet" thing.

The past ten years has brought a lot of change to my sewing skills and products but 2016 brought substatial growth for Whimsy Wendy.

*Woodsy Wendy was launched on Etsy with plans for two other spin offs shops.
*Commerical machine was purchased and installed allowing for an influx of home decor, curtain and upholstery work.
*Embroidery machine was purchased and the needle hasn't stopped flying.
*A regular sewing instructor at The Linden Tree. (serger, beginners, advanced)

Its going to be a great year!
Here's an early Valentine help celebrate.






Comments