Why I Use a Professional Photographer...

No matter how hard I try, I can never quite get the essence of the 'fantasy' side of my products. But Jodie can! My photographer, Jodie Elkins from Makally Photography (www.Makally.com) has once again capture the essence of these children and their carefree imaginations in these new product shots! I had to show off a bunch of them because I couldn't just choose a few. Stunning!

If you have your own 'manufacturing' business I strongly urge you to find a professional photographer with similar tastes in interests to help you with your product shots. I think working with a pro gives you an added edge, a little more legitimacy and professional background for which you can build upon.

When I do try to take my own photos, I use the resources on the web a lot. Here are just a few links:











Comments