Catch Up Day... It's a Pink Theme♥

I can't believe it's been three weeks since I've posted... Life has been a little more upside-down than usual, spending time in my work room really helps me think things through. There is something very theraputic about working with your hands. It's calming. There's a purpose and an end result!
Today is catch up day featuring new reversible crowns in pink and brown, bedecked princess hats with gorgeous rosette blooms and new Party Puffs that were just sent out with a custom order. The puffs feature one of my favorite color palettes: pinks, grey and whites. Stunning!
The Pink, White and Grey color palette was created for Birthday party custom order.

Love the grey and pink combo.

This order included six different sized puffs including  2", 3", 6", 9", 12" and 18" diameters. The big ones are show-stoppers!

New fabric selections for my Whimsy Wendy reversible crowns.

Floral patterns and stripes... since their reversible, you mood will set the stage.


Raveled rosettes set their own stage. They are the perfect accessory to the hat.


These lovely satin and fringed roses were cut from an upholstery trim I tracked down from a wholesaler in Florida.

Fuchsia hat, mauve trim, lavender in the roses.

Very elegant for a princess.